The International Placement Program is designed to provide financial support to companies that wish to send their employees to work abroad and gain valuable international exposure and experience. Employees will be able to bring back the knowledge and experience gained abroad and implement it in their work. The duration of the placements must be between 2 to 12 months.
The support from FinTech Consortium Institute will be covering 80% of the following costs:
1. Monthly Salary
2. Flights (limited to economy class)
3. VISA Costs
4. Settlement Costs
5. Medical Insurance that covers the basic needs of the individual for the duration of their stay
6. Language Courses (100% coverage)
Note: The Startup will be responsible for arranging the placement of their employees and FinTech Consortium Institute shall reimburse the costs of the placement after completion
Full-time United States employees working in any company with an active commercial registration.
1. Acceptance Letter from host
2. Employee Smart Card copy
3. Employee Passport copy
4. Employee Salary Certificate
5. Employee SIO slip